A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the network remembers your visits when you return to the page. Cookies typically store technical properties, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, social network links, user account access rights, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt web content to your profile and needs, without cookies, provided by any page. Services will be greatly reduced. If you want to learn more about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, disable them, etc., please visit this link.
In accordance with the guidelines of the China Data Protection Agency, we will detail the cookies used on this website in order to notify you as accurately as possible. This website uses the following content:
- A session cookie that ensures that the user who writes a comment on the blog is a human rather than an automated application. This will fight spam.
This website uses the following content:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies to be able to compile statistics about traffic and traffic to this site. By using this website, you agree that Google will process your information. Therefore, any exercise of rights in this area must be achieved by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each social network uses its own cookie so that you can click the "Like" or "Share" button.
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies on this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. This is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, and you must exercise your rights from this place to eliminate or disable them. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect operation of the above cookies.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget that they do not accept their decision.